FHP-SJ-008 FUND: Court documents from trial of members of the „Avengers“ paramilitary formation for the abduction and murder of Muslims from Sjeverin in Serbia
PERIOD: 1992 – 2005.
PRIMARY SOURCE: District Court in Užice (Serbia), District Court in Belgrade (Serbia), Sandžak Committee of the Party of Democratic Action (SDA), The Republic of Srpska Army Command in Višegrad, Priboj Municipal Assembly (Serbia).
VOLUME AND MEDIUM: 1 archival box
CONTENT: The Fund contains court documents and written evidence from the trial of Milan Lukić, Oliver Krsmanović, Dragutin Dragičević, and Đorđe Šević for the abduction of civilians from a bus in the village of Mioče, court documents from the second trial and photos of members of the paramilitary formation and victims.
ORGANIZATION SYSTEM: Chronologically, by date
Additions to the fund are not expected
LIST OF CONTENTS:
Box no. 1
- Exhibits – written orders
- Criminal complaints against accused
- Records from examination of the accused and witnesses
- Records from the main trial of September 2003
- Judgement upholding the appeal and returning the case for retrial dated September 27th, 2004
- Records from the main trial in 2005
- Copy of the album with photos of „Avengers“ paramilitary unit – containing 22 photographs
- Copy of the album with photos of abducted persons – containing 16 photographs